Here a few casserole dishes we are eyeing -- and the best thing is that they are all on sale!
- Casserole/Baker with Spoons - At Crate & Barrel. We like the bright blue, and the wood spoons are included. On sale for for $8.95 - $11.95, reg. $29.95 - $39.95.
- Le Creuset Caribbean Essential Baker's Set - At Cooking.com. Hey, Le Creuset, and a standard casserole set for a good price. $49.99, reg. $74.95.
- Piral Terra Cotta Tegame with Loop Handles - At Sur La Table. We've mentioned our interest in these before; they are beautiful oven-to-table pieces. $34.95, reg. $49.95.
- 3.5 Quart Brunswick Casserole - At Crate & Barrel. This is a great deal on a classic round casserole. $12.95, reg. $32.95
- Le Creuset Heart-Shaped Covered Stoneware Baker - At Sur La Table. A special Valentine's Day treat? $49.96, reg. $80.
- Mario Batali Individual Casserole - At Crate & Barrel. A two-cupper for your solo meals or hot casserole dips. $19.95, reg. $32.95
- Lucerne Casseroles - At Crate & Barrel. Really pure and elegant design. 1 quart and 1.5 quart: $5.95 - $8.95, reg. $8.95 - $12.95
- Staub 6-qt. Sunflower Coq Au Vin Pot with Things Cooks Love Cookbook - At Sur La Table. This one is still a splurge, but Staub is so worth it. Comes with a good book too. $179.96, reg. $220.
What's your favorite casserole dish? For more on how to define a casserole read this post: Good Question: What's a Casserole Dish?.
Related: Look! Pumpkin Casserole Dish