Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Forest Hills, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- What makes my kitchen SO cool is that its cozy and comfortable. Given it's completely renovated doesn't hurt either ; ) It's a small kitchen but it has a window and gets a lot of light. I love waking up to that wonderful "morning glow" as the Folgers coffee theme begins my day just right :)
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The biggest challenge was fitting everything into this 50 square foot kitchen while not making it seem too dark or crowded or feel even smaller. Finding the right size appliances and still getting the quality... and the look of quality in such a small space was a bit daunting. I went with an Ikea kitchen to save some money but I picked higher end appliances to help balance out the overall feel of the kitchen.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Oh boy, I'm gonna pay for this one but I would have to say Pita Pizza! Whole wheat Pita bread with delicious tomato sauce and Mozarella. Add whatever toppings your little heart desires and in less than 15 minutes you'll have a round belly and the smile of the Grinch to match.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012