We're big believers in dessert here on The Kitchn, but there were a few particularly indulgent treats that stood out from this past year. There was that insane banana cake decked out with caramel sauce and those Boston cream pie cupcakes. I'm definitely going to need a big bowl of the coconut chocolate pudding, though the chocolate-flecked skillet blondies are mighty tempting. We have a few days before the start of the New Year and we return to our more normal eating habits. Let's make them count.
• 1 Caramel Banana Cake
• 2 Warm Fudgy Pudding Cake
• 3 Hot Baked Nutella & Cream Cheese Sandwich
• 4 Whipped Eggnog Loaf Cake
• 5 Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl
• 6 Frozen Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cake
• 7 Southern-Style Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting
• 8 Double Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
• 9 Spiced Doughnuts With Dark Chocolate Glaze & Candied Bacon
• 10 Dark Chocolate & Hazelnut Skillet Blondies
• 11 Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
• 12 Coconut Banana Fritters
• 13 Coconut Chocolate Pudding with Coconut Flakes
• 14 Peach and Pecan Oat Crumble Bars
• 15 Maple Pecan Blondies with Maple Butter Glaze
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)