Someone in East Harlem is second-guessing themselves, wondering if they should have kept this massive cast iron sink
when they renovated the kitchen. While stainless steel undermount sinks are the trend, this classic has a new home somewhere in the city. Doesn't it look great against the brown mosaic tile in the hallway?
And don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking that yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Krups cappuccino machine for $25
• Jewish Italian cookbooks 3 for $45
• Square Tiffany platter for $75
• Oak Kitchen Cabinets for $25-30
• Fondue Pot (instructions, skewers, base) for $20
• Ice Cream Maker -- enjoy the weather and test out the winning recipe for $25
• Ice Cream Truck for $32,000