We don't own a cookbook holder.
They've always seemed bulky and unnecessary.
Well, then, this weekend an elbow to an oversized coffee mug left a favorite cookbook soaking in coffee. Ooops, wish we had this simple Lucite cookbook holder. This Craig's List seller has a bunch going for just $10 each.
Don't forget to post your own listings here.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Kitchen Island Cabinet for $1,500
• White Le Creuset Tea Kettle for $20
• Alessi Espresso Maker for $99
• Cuisinart 11 Cup Food Processor for $70
• Vintage Cookbook Sale at the Park Slope Flea Market