Rock out while you cook. We'll be spending even more time in the kitchen now the weather has (finally!) cooled down. Here's an inexpensive way to bring your music into the kitchen: this under-counter iPod player is on Craig's List for $40. It won't take up space on the counter and also includes a radio and a kitchen timer.
Does anyone else have a gadget like this? Speak up if you do and let us know how this works.
Don't forget to post your own listings here.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• All-Clad Stainless Nonstick 10-Inch Open Stir Fry Pan for $85
• Danby Counter Top Dishwasher DDW396W for $70
• Like New Kitchen Aid 30" Ventilation Hood for $300
• Roasting Pan & Turkey Lifters for $25
• Countertop Convection Oven for $60