while you cook. We'll be spending even more time in the kitchen now the weather has (finally!) cooled down. Here's an inexpensive way to bring your music into the kitchen
: this under-counter iPod player
is on Craig's List for $40. It won't take up space on the counter and also includes a radio and a kitchen timer.
Does anyone else have a gadget like this? Speak up if you do and let us know how this works.
Don't forget to post your own listings here.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• All-Clad Stainless Nonstick 10-Inch Open Stir Fry Pan for $85
• Danby Counter Top Dishwasher DDW396W for $70
• Like New Kitchen Aid 30" Ventilation Hood for $300
• Roasting Pan & Turkey Lifters for $25
• Countertop Convection Oven for $60