In Normal Rockwell paintings, the hosts have the correct carving utensils at the ready. I'm not so prepared. I often pull chicken, turkey, and roasts from the oven and then make the note to self: get a proper carving set, practicing carving skills.
Do you think these are a deal or should I be thinking Wusthoff or some other new carving set?
Please post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking the yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• New Calphalon 12 Quart Stockpot for $30
• Bunch of Cookbooks for $25
• Six piece Calphalon cookware set for $200
• Kitchen Table and L-Shaped Bench for $150
• Antique Silver Flatware (is your monogram 'E'?) for $2,000 OBO
• 1950's travel bar for $20!