Spring is in the air in this week's New York Times Dining Section...
• Got a Crowd Coming Over? Think Big Cuts of Meat: The Brothers Lee cover big cuts of meat for ambitious dinner parties.
• Fat Fight Becomes a Rumble in the Jungle: For those who didn't know about the problems behind palm oil, originally thought to be a great alternative to trans-fats. Enter: Orangutans... Paul Newman... and his version of the Oreo, and the controversy thickens.
• Fish and Vegetables, Cozying Up to Meat: The Chef column visits with David Chang again - with recipes for Sugar Snap Peas With Horseradish, Brussels Sprouts with Kimchi, and Razor Clams with Kielbasa.
• Rieslings From Germany Scale the Heights: It's spring, and Asmiov is craving riesling.
• Who Takes the Cake When Class Is Over?: French Culinary Institute pastry students take their final projects very seriously.