If you're just getting your feet wet in the kitchen, desserts might seem a little intimidating at first. There are a lot of strange-sounding techniques and less room for error! Never fear, here are a few dessert recipes to break you in slowly.
1. No Mixer, One Bowl Cake Recipe
2. Easy Raspberry Tarts
3. Oatmeal-Brown Sugar Baked Apples
4. One Ingredient Banana Ice Cream
5. Husband-Winning Peanut Butter Cookies
6. Poached Plums with Brown Sugar Syrup
7. Fresh Fruit Granita
8. Caramelized Pear Tart with Puff Pastry
What desserts would you recommend for new cooks?
Related: What's the Best Way To Learn How to Cook?
(For image credits, follow individual links)