• Summer pesto
• Portioned fruit for morning smoothies
• Leftover pasta sauce in individual servings
• Small portions of sorbet and ice cream
• Chicken and vegetable stock
• Freezer jam and other freezer canning
• Big ice cubes for cocktails and punch bowls
• Mold for jello, panna cotta, and other molded desserts
The trays are made of a flexible silicone, so it's easy to pop out just what you need. The trays have tight-fitting lids that make them easy to stack, though you could also remove all the portions after freezing and store them in a freezer bag.
Do you use a Baeba Tray for freezing things other than baby food?
Find It! Beaba Multiportion Freezer Trays, $24.95 from Williams-Sonoma
(Image: Williams Sonoma)