• Potato Crust Pizza (pictured): Simple shredded potatoes can be used in place of a traditional crust.
• Cauliflower Crust Pizza: Cauliflower, almond meal and egg make a flatbread-like dough.
• Zucchini Crust Pizza Margherita at Kalyn's Kitchen: Zucchini, parmesan, almond meal and egg form a green, gluten-free dough.
• Eggplant Crust Pizza at Secret Menu: Thin slices of eggplant are overlapped and baked, then topped like a pizza.
• Caramelized Onion & Goat Cheese Pizza with Sweet Potato Socca Crust at The Lean Green Bean: Mashed sweet potato and chickpea flour are used to form the dough in this intriguing recipe. (Note: skip the soy sauce used in the sauce if you want to keep the recipe gluten-free.)
Do you ever make vegetable crust pizzas?
Related: Look! Cauliflower Pizza Crust