drinking vinegars, these non-alcoholic beverages make the most of the season's vibrant produce — and in many cases you don't need added sugar, either. Serve these drinks at your next summer gathering or treat yourself to a cool glass!
- TOP ROW
- 1 Strawberry Basil Soda - Bright and sophisticated, with a suggestion of spice from the basil.
- 2 Elderberry Shrub - If you don't have access to elderberries, give this recipe a try with other berries or even stone fruits.
- 3 Blackberry Elderflower Spritzer with Mint - This is also very nice with lemon juice and strawberries.
- 4 Marionberry Agua Fresca - A Pacific Northwest delicacy complemented by agave nectar and rose water.
- 5 Sparkling Peach Punch - A luscious puree of peaches, swirled in a pitcher with chilled green tea and ginger ale.
- 6 Fizzy Water with Raspberries - For an easy party drink, muddle berries with sparkling water and throw in a handful of mint.
- 7 Watermelon Strawberry Cooler - A super refreshing, beautifully hued drink (with optional chia seeds!).
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)