From simple tricks to store-bought sips, we have you covered when it comes to non-alcoholic drink ideas. Most of these beverages aren't too sweet, making them perfect to serve alongside food.
• 1 Sparkling Rosemary Limeade - Fizzy, punchy, and a snap to make
• 2 Fizzy Water with Raspberries - A simple, quick way to dress up a drink
• 3 Hibiscus-Earl Grey Iced Tea - Vibrantly colored and not too sweet
• 4 Rosemary Citrus Spritzer - Like Orangina with an herbal note
• 5 DIY Thai Iced Tea - A sweet drink that takes the heat off curries
• 6 Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranate Soda - A festive, grown-up soda
• 7 Homemade Rhubarb Juice - Delicious mixed with water
• 8 Sweet Basil Lemonade - A nice change from plain lemonade or water
• 9 Cinnamon Water - Infused with delicate sweetness and spice
• 10 Soda with Bitters - Make or buy alcohol-free bitters (like Stirrings Blood Orange Bitters) if you don't want the trace amount found in most bottles
• 11 12 Noon to Midnight - Light, refreshing, and not too sweet
• 12 Cascal - Fermented sodas made from fruit juice
• 13-15 Grown-Up Soda (GUS), Vignette Wine Country Soda, DRY Soda Co. - Light, sparkling drinks for adult palates
What are your favorite non-alcoholic drinks to have with a meal?
Related: Ideas for Fun Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)