Whether you're hosting a dinner party or looking for something to sip while curling up with a good book, check out these autumn-appropriate non-alcoholic drinks. You'll find plenty of warm fall flavor here, from apple and pear to ginger and cinnamon.
• 1 Spiced Apple Cider – Hot apple cider in the fall. What could be better? Also try combining cider with tea.
• 2 Fennel Apple Spritzer – Saveur's recipe combines sweet seasonal apple juice with anise-flavored fennel.
• 3 Asian Pear Sparkler – Smooth and refreshing with an enticing undercurrent of warm autumn flavors.
• 4 Autumn Chiller – CHOW's family-friendly recipe includes orange juice, ginger beer, apple cider, and cranberries.
• 5 Cinnamon Water – Delicious alone or with dinner, this drink is both earthy and sophisticated.
Related: Got Apple Peels? Make Tea!