The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• The hardest part about making this icebox cake is buying the strawberries.
• Here are three great tips for separating eggs without making a mess or breaking the yolk.
• Is it possible to eat your way to a tan? With carrots, yes!
• We'd have all our late-night chats and clandestine bowls of ice cream in this kitchen.
• A potato salad with arugula and yogurt - perfect for those us who don't love mayo-heavy recipes.
• Grab your knives - it's picnic season!
• A few things to keep in mind when shopping for meat.
• An infographic on how much people pay for food across the country, with some very interesting implications.
• These teeny-tiny vegetables are almost too adorable to eat.
• Ever wonder what those IBUs and degrees plato mentioned on beer bottles mean?
• Is it warm enough for sangria yet? (Yes.)
• This Munich kitchen gives us the travel bug.
• Not enough chairs for your dinner party? No problem.
• We totally dig the striped floor in this kitchen.
• The pros and cons of rotating cookie sheets during baking.
A Year Ago and a Week: Bake Sale Secrets and LOST Smoke Monster Popcorn