To cap off our week of desserts and sweet treats here on The Kitchn, we have just a few more for you from last year's Dessert Week. How do Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes sound? Or Halfway Cookies — chewy cookie bars topped with marshmallowy meringue? We also have a round-up of favorite gluten-free desserts, sweet treats for your kids' classrooms, a guide to essential cookware and plenty more to inspire and tempt you this morning.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- Sweet Recipe: Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Kimberley's Food Blogging Haven
- 5 Sweet & Healthy Treat Ideas for Kids' Classrooms
- How to Make Halfway Cookies
- Recipe: No-Bake Lemon & Coconut Icebox Cupcakes
- How to Make Better Granola: 5 Helpful Tips
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- Making Hardboiled Eggs? Don't Boil Them. Bake Them!
- Internet Sensation Recipe: The No-Flour, No-Butter Peanut Butter Cookies Revisited
- The Kitchn's Guide to Essential Cookware
- 10 Delicious Gluten-Free Desserts
- Healthy Indulgence: The Raw Brownie from My New Roots
- 15 No-Bake, Easy To Make Desserts