Even though I work largely from home, I'm still plagued by the 3 pm energy plummet like many of my friends and old coworkers. There's just something about that hour, especially in the winter when the days are colder and darker. Instead of reaching for a soda or another cup of coffee, a small snack with a bit of protein is a great picker-upper, and lately I've been mixing up a batch of quick no-bake snacks to keep on hand when the energy lows strike.
A few of these recipes involve oven time, but simply to toast the nuts. Most are as quick as a spin of the food processor, and all satisfy that need for a little something substantial in the afternoon. Happy "baking" and snacking.
7 No-Bake Snack Recipes
1. Quick and Easy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bites (pictured) - How Sweet It Is
2. No-Bake Almond Oat Energy Bites - Vegetarian Times
3. Chocolate and Coffee No-Bake Cookies - Cookie and Kate
4. Lemon Date Energy Bars - Shutterbean
5. Pumpkin No-Bake Energy Bites - Gimme Some Oven
6. Nut and Seed Energy Bars - Hogwash
7. No-Bake Espresso Vegan Cookies - Naturally Ella
(Image: How Sweet It Is)