It's New Year's Eve morning — have you broken out the Champagne yet? Yesterday we gave you two new cocktails for New Year's (honestly, how can you go wrong with cranberry margaritas
and souped-up bubbly
?). But just in case those aren't your style, here are 20 more cocktails, punches, and alcohol-free drinks from 2010.
• 1 Russian Caravan Cocktail
• 2 How to Batch Cocktails to Serve a Crowd
• 3 Winter Apéritif Recipe: Port and Tonic
• 4 Wassail Punch
• 5 Coconut Eggnog Recipe: Puerto Rican Coquito
Drinks with the option, in the recipe of being non-alcoholic. Some can be alcoholic too.
• 6 How To Make Soy Milk at Home
• 7 Soda With Bitters
• 8 Non-Alcoholic Maple & Grapefruit Cocktail
• 9 Nettle Tisane
• 10 DIY Thai Iced Tea
• 11 How To Make an Awesome Orange Julius
• 12 Homemade Cocktail Mixers
• 13 Jack Rose Cocktail
• 14 Cocktail Maison
• 15 Rhubodka (Rhubarb Vodka)
• 16 Marvelous Mai Tais
• 17 Icy-Cool Green Tea Mojitos
• 18 Spicy-Cool Blood Orange-Jalapeño Margaritas
• 19 Cucumber-Rosemary Gin and Tonic
• 20 The Scotland Yard
• 21 Easy Mulled Wine
• 22 The Manhattan
• 23 Drambuie White Nail Cocktail
• 24 Holiday Cocktail with Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
• 25 Lime and Sugar: Gin Gimlet Without the Rose's
...and a bonus: don't forget the classic Campari cocktails!
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)