Got squash? Got sweet corn? Or other goodies from the farmers' market? We have recipes! Gnocchi with fresh summer squash, goat cheese, and sweet corn. A California-inspired BLT with avocado and basil mayonnaise, and a classic French ratatouille.
We had a mini-series of zucchini this week, too, with crostini topped with squash carpaccio and feta, zucchini boats stuffed with mozzarella and olives, and the loveliest raw zucchini salad. There were good things to drink, too, like a frosty cappuccino-chip frappe, and a classic lime and gin rickey. Browse through these and more -- our new recipes from the past week at The Kitchn.
• Gnocchi with Squash & Sweet Corn
• Gin Rickey
• California BLT with Avocado and Basil Mayonnaise
• Zucchini Boats with Mozzarella and Olives
• Raw Zucchini Ribbons with Parmesan
• Crostini with Zucchini Squash and Feta
• Easy French Ratatouille
• Cappuccino-Chip Frappe
• How To Make Kombucha Tea
• How to Make a Shrub Syrup
Previous Week's Recipes: Summer Potato Salad, Baked Ribs, Green Goddess Dip, Peach Hand Pies, Berry Fool & Blueberry Cocktail
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)