We have a collection of easy yet sophisticated recipes for you this weekend, starting with these Mediterranean meatballs, lightened up and served with herbed yogurt sauce. Serve them as an appetizer, or for dinner, with a smashed potato salad or white bean and roasted vegetable salad.
To drink: Fresh strawberry soda, or a low-alcohol cocktail, The Suppressor #2. There's also a big dish of red curry mussels and cheesy, crispy, tender gougères (aka cheesy poofs!!).
• Appetizer Recipe: Mediterranean Turkey Meatballs with Herbed Yogurt Sauce
• Classic Recipe: Smashed Potato Salad
• How to Make Cheese Gougères
• Fava Beans and Peas with Burrata
• White Bean and Roasted Vegetable Salad
• Thai Red Curry Mussels
• Chilled Papaya Soup with Pisco and Lime
• Strawberry Basil Soda
• The Suppressor #2
Previous Week's Recipes: Quiche for a Crowd, Coconut Mango Muffins, Jelly Bean Cocktails, Homemade Marshmallow Peeps & More
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)