We kicked off summer with a whole week devoted to fruit at The Kitchn, and we're bringing you some sweet recipes featuring good things like strawberries, with these easy, tender strawberry goat cheese squares; and blueberries, with a quick blueberry-oat breakfast bread. There's a kiwi vodka tonic, and a peach and prosciutto bruschetta too, for you lucky folks who already have peaches this fine warm spring.
But if you want to keep your fruit dessert really simple, try our easy fruit crumble, a basic template for making a crisp, fruity, satisfying dessert out of nearly any summer fruit.
This Week's New Recipes from The Kitchn
• How to Make a Fruit Crumble
• Roasted Strawberry Goat Cheese Squares
• Jammy Raspberry and Walnut Scones
• Blueberry-Oat Quick Bread
• Peach and Prosciutto Bruschetta
• Breakfast Grain Salad with Blueberries, Hazelnuts and Lemon
• Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
• Peach and Arugula Salad
• Kiwi Vodka Tonic
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)