In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: New evidence against BPA, clues to what teenagers really eat, and the truth on washing pesticide off fruits and vegetables.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Early egg intro is best food-allergy defense - Sydney Morning Herald
• Obesity linked to reduced pleasure in eating - Toronto Sun
• Using L.A.'s fresh foods in fight against obesity - Los Angeles Times
• The Dangers of a Food Chemical: New Evidence Against BPA - The Atlantic
• What teens really eat: fruits, veggies, and donuts too - Globe and Mail
• Should You Clean Produce With Soap and Water? - The New York Times
• Adam Platt on Mario Batali's Eataly - New York Magazine
• Want to save energy? Quit wasting food - Baltimore Sun
• For dietary advice, the writing was on the wall - Washington Post
• Six New Books for Wine and Spirits Lovers - The New York Times
(Image: Food News Journal)