It's November and that means the 2009 calendars are starting to arrive! We've gathered a few favorites that coincidentally have food or kitchen themes. Our favorite calendars suitable for hanging in the kitchen, listed below the jump.
2009 Kitchen Calendar Roundup
• Cats Let Nothing Darken Their Roar is back with a few kitchen-themed pages. $35 at KIOSK.
• A Year in the Kitchen from Smack of Jellyfish. $18 at their Etsy shop.
• Yee-Haw Industry's Cupcakes and Chokin' Chicken. (See more Yee-Haw! letterpress for the kitchen here.)
• Lotta Jansdotter's annual tea towel calendar. Printed on linen - very beautiful, like everything else from Jansdotter. $28 at Lotta Jansdotter Home.
• From the Fields by Aviary Press. Twelve months of seasonal fruits and vegetables, hand-illustrated and with text by Maggie Gosselin from CUESA (the organization that runs San Francisco's Ferry Plaza farmers market). $30 at Aviary Press.
• Pistachio Press' gorgeous letterpressed calendar with pears and other natural fruits. $40 at their Etsy shop.
What kind of calendars do you have hanging in your kitchen?
Related: Weekend Meditation: Belonging (featuring Claire Nereim's Seasonal Fruit calendar.)