In this week's roundup, easy weeknight meals that don't skimp on flavor, plus aebleskivers, a seed that tastes like a "nutty angel food cake" and a roasted leg of lamb with anchovies.
- The Denver Post suggests several quick-and-easy weeknight meals, including tofu seasoned with Korean chili powder (pictured), and grilled shrimp with orange and habanero mojo.
- The Chicago Sun-Times discovers that apricot seeds are A) not poisonous when roasted, and B) taste like a "nutty angel food cake." Mmm.
- Have you ever eaten aebleskivers? According to the Los Angeles Times, they're a "type of pancake cooked in a special stove-top pan with half-spherical molds. The center is soft and fluffy, almost creamy. The crust is crisp and browned."
- The Oregonian offers a comprehensive guide to home composting.
- The Boston Globe says don't hold the anchovies. Instead, roast them with a leg of lamb.