- The Los Angeles Times shares a perfect-for-spring Sweet Pea Soup from Lamill Coffee Boutique (pictured).
- Brussels sprouts shine at the Oregonian, especially when they're pan roasted and served with cheese grits. Yes, please.
- Everything you need to know about baking a perfect pizza at home, also from the LA Times.
- The Chicago Tribune explores the sweet and savory sides of molasses.
- The Dallas Morning News offers a comprehensive guide to picking the perfect Easter ham.
- Ease into spring with whole grain dishes like Bulgur, Caramelized Onion and Squash Salad and Basic Quinotto.
Related: National Food Roundup: Pot-au-Feu
(Image: Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
KitchnVideo of the Day