- The Baltimore Sun bakes a gooey molten chocolate dessert with a brownie topping.
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch suggests a healthy Valentine's meal of Baby Spinach and Berry Salad, Broccoli With Garlic, Lemon And Almonds and Chocolate Mint Fondue.
- Chicago chef Ina Pinkney shares a Dense Bittersweet Chocolate Cake in the Sun-Times.
- The Chicago Tribune puts together a Valentine's meal on a budget with chili-rubbed flank steak, beet salad and chocolate fondue.
- The Miami Herald's menu includes Asparagus Soup with Pink Sea Salt Chantilly, Arugula Raspberry Salmon and Baked Chocolate Pudding.
- The Los Angeles Times has the recipe for Tortuna chocolate cookies, made with ground hazelnuts, from Massimo's Delectables in Marina del Rey.
- The Oregonian keeps it simple but luxurious with pork chops and a kumquat honey sauce.
- The Boston Globe goes for hearty fare, as well, with boeuf Bourguignon and Spanish braised cod.
- The Denver Post argues that cleaning out the fridge can be a most romantic gesture.
- Back in Chicago, food writer Michael Nagrant proclaims his love of cast-iron.
- And the Oregonian savors some of the area's oldest farms.
(Image: Baltimore Sun/Handout photo)
KitchnVideo of the Day