Why not forgo chocolate this Valentines Day in favor of coconut treats? We're crushing on recipes for coconut cheesecake and more.
- The Oregonian falls hard for coconut and it's easy to see why with recipes like Coconut Cheesecake, Coconut Poundcake and Coconut Chocolate Pudding.
- The Boston Globe follows MIT students as they experiment with ... hummus!
- The Kansas City Star examines the components of the perfect chicken soup and gets a recipe from none other than the publisher of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- The Los Angeles Times takes a refrigerator personality test.
- The Chicago Tribune goes ice fishing and comes back with recipes for Panfish Tempura and Pickled Pike.
(Image: Beth Nakamura/The Oregonian)