- The Kansas City Star's quick recipe for Italian-Style Braised Spinach With Shallots and Garlic is not only tasty – it's energy efficient! (pictured)
- If you prefer your spinach with more of a kick, try Sylvia’s Spinach Enchiladas With Salsa Verde from the Houston Chronicle.
- How's this for a cheap dinner party challenge? The Chicago Sun-Times and a local chef feed six for just $18, and that even includes drinks.
- These aren't your ordinary baked beans: the Los Angeles Times offers a recipe for Greek-style Baked Gigantes.
- The Portland Oregonian gets three treats out of one dough.
- The Chicago Tribune rounds up some mouthwatering desserts for Passover.
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch puts together a Passover meal with a global twist.
- The Miami Herald has two words for you: Matzoh Pizza.
(Image: Tammy Ljungblad/Kansas City Star)
KitchnVideo of the Day