With Nate Berkus premiering his very own television show next week, we thought we would take a look at the incredible kitchens he has designed (and lived in). We'll start in Chicago and move straight to Milan since we have our heads in Italy here at The Kitchn this week:
- First up is the kitchen from Berkus' Chicago apartment. Its vintage charm has long made it a favorite of ours.
- Next is of the kitchen in the Milan apartment of Berkus and Brian Atwood. It's super-sleek (kind of like Milan itself) in tones of gray with cool slate flooring.
- This kitchen project was commissioned for a Malibu beach house.
- A Manhattan townhouse's classic kitchen with a rear wall of steel-framed windows.
- This Tampa home has a cool-and-warm material palette (and is that two kitchen islands?).
For Nate's latest and greatest, take a look at this video tour from Oprah.com
. It's of his new Chelsea apartment in a building designed by French architect Jean Nouvel. The kitchen is white and bright with an awesome storage wall.
Related: Nate Berkus' Chicago Apartment
(Images: Pieter Estersohn/Elle Decor, Simon Upton/Elle Decor, Lisa Romerein/C Magazine, Paul Costello and Miki Duisterhof, Roger Davies/Elle Decor)