Light Fried Rice
1 bowl of rice
1 slice of ham
1 Tsp green onion
1 Tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame seed oil (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients except soy sauce, green onion, and sesame seed oil in a large bowl.
2. Lightly drizzle olive oil on a non stick pan on a medium heat.
3. Pour no.1 into the pan and cook for couple of minutes until the egg starts to cook.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Put the finished rice into a glass bowl and flip the bowl onto a serving dish.
Thanks NaLee, and good luck! Readers, give NaLee a thumbs up if you like this recipe!