Every week we round up our favorite eating and cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we're enjoying this roundup and review of hot and spicy mustards to bring some heat to Labor Day cookouts. What's your own favorite spicy mustard? Read on for Serious Eats' picks, plus basil-rubbed pork chops, devilishly handsome eggs, and a recap of the recent Vermont Cheesemaker's Festival extravaganza. • Serious Heat: Mustards to Spice Up Labor Day Cookouts
- Mustards with horseradish, wasabi, and cilantro all make the cut.
• Dinner Tonight: Basil-Rubbed Pork Chops with Nectarine-Blue Cheese Salad - Wow this looks delicious!
• Seriously Meatless: Devilishly Handsome Eggs with Smoked Paprika - Still thinking about deviled eggs? Try this recipe, with smoked chipotle and homemade mayo.
• Dinner Tonight: Warm Chicken Salad with Arugula, Capers, and Pine Nuts - Some of our favorite things, all in one dish!
• A 24-Hour Excursion to the First Annual Vermont Cheesemaker's Festival in Burlington - Some reviews of the best cheeses at the festival. Wish we had been there!
Previous Good Eats: The Best-Ever Salad for Leftover Meats
(Image: Bill Milne)