• Serious Heat: Mustards to Spice Up Labor Day Cookouts - Mustards with horseradish, wasabi, and cilantro all make the cut.
• Dinner Tonight: Basil-Rubbed Pork Chops with Nectarine-Blue Cheese Salad - Wow this looks delicious!
• Seriously Meatless: Devilishly Handsome Eggs with Smoked Paprika - Still thinking about deviled eggs? Try this recipe, with smoked chipotle and homemade mayo.
• Dinner Tonight: Warm Chicken Salad with Arugula, Capers, and Pine Nuts - Some of our favorite things, all in one dish!
• A 24-Hour Excursion to the First Annual Vermont Cheesemaker's Festival in Burlington - Some reviews of the best cheeses at the festival. Wish we had been there!
Previous Good Eats: The Best-Ever Salad for Leftover Meats
(Image: Bill Milne)