Welcome to our year-end roundup! This is an annual tradition around here, where we reach back into our archives and pull up the best and most popular posts of the past year. Let's jump right in with the most popular recipes of January — from Italian wedding soup to a vegan sticky marmalade cake, here are the 10 recipes our readers loved the most in January 2011.
• 1 Italian Wedding Soup
• 2 One-Pot Pasta e Fagioli
• 3 Baked Mushroom Risotto with Caramelized Onions
• 4 Chickpea Casserole with Lemon, Herbs and Shallots
• 5 Miso Soup with Rice and Poached Egg
• 6 Chinese No Clay-Pot Chicken with Soy and Ginger
• 7 Vegetable Lasagna with Butternut Bechamel
• 8 Sticky Orange Cake with Marmalade Glaze
• 9 Asian Cabbage Rolls with Spicy Pork
• 10 No-Bake Boston Cream Pie Strata
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)