With a nod to the Italian-American neighborhood in Greenwich Village where they opened up shop 65 years ago, Murray's kicks off their anniversary celebration with a festa di formaggio
, running now through October 14th at their stores on Bleeker Street, and in Grand Central Market.
Their friendly cheese experts recently returned from the 2005 Slow Food Cheese Festival in Bra, Italy, (we're so jealous!) and returned with some cheeses to share with us.
At a series of in-store demonstrations at both their Bleeker Street location and Grand Central Market, the cheeses will be offered with some of Murrays' favorite Italian mostardas.
Upcoming In-Store Demos
- Friday, October 7th, 3-7 p.m. at 254 Bleecker Street
- Saturday, October 8th, 3-6 p.m. at 254 Bleecker Street
- Tuesday, October 11th, 4:30-7 p.m. at Grand Central Market
- Friday, October 14th, 3-7 p.m. at 254 Bleecker Street
Pecorino Grand Cru
- Thursday, October 6th, 3-7 p.m. at 254 Bleecker Street
- Friday, October 7th, 3-7 p.m. at Grand Central Market