We’ve discovered quite a few new fruits and vegetables this summer - at least, new to us. Sometimes it was stumbling across something completely unfamiliar while traveling. Sometimes it was a new vendor at a farmer’s market. Sometimes it just took a fresh and interesting recipe to get us to look at a vegetable in a new way.
Check out some of our discoveries!
• Seasonal Spotlight: White Mulberries
• Ingredient Spotlight: Loquats
• Ingredient Spotlight: Elderberries
• Ingredient Spotlight: Lingonberries
• Summer Foraging: Fennel Pollen
• Flavors from the Herb Garden: Summer Savory
• Recipe: Wilted Bok Choy with Soba Noodles
• Recipe: Baked Eggs with Zucchini Blossoms
• Recipe: Green Grape Pie
• Recipe: Thai Green Mango Salad
What have you fallen in love with this summer?