Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: A hearty dinner of Moroccan spinach and chickpeas, a dish of butterscotch pudding, and the world's first cheese dip championship. • The First World Championship Cheese Dip Competition in North Little Rock, AR
- Including such heavy hitters as spinach queso and crawfish and andouille-based dip.
• Cook The Book: Butterscotch Pudding With Sautéed Pears - Rum-spiked pudding? Oh yeah baby!
• 5 Ways to Spice Up Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - Sweet, salty, and cheesy!
• Moroccan Spinach And Chickpeas - Creamy spinach and hearty chickpeas.
• Spiced Doughnuts with Cardamom, Coffee, and Orange - These look astonishingly good.
Previous Good Eats: The Essential Pumpkin Carving Toolkit
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Good Eats)