It's dreary, chilly, and extremely rainy this morning in New York City. We're dreaming of warm, spicy pear muffins and were inspired by this picture we saw on Flickr. So, we went digging for recipes...
If you have an apple muffin recipe, you could substitute pears for a twist. We also think dried pears would be good in these Peach and Spice Tea Muffins (using dried peaches) from our archives.
Here are a few recipes we rounded up:
- Pear and Granola Whole Wheat Muffins, from Bon Appétit
- Gingerbread Pear Muffins (with chocolate- mmm), from Better Homes & Gardens
- Pear and Granola Muffins, from Everyday Food
- Pear Ginger Muffins, from Coconut & Lime
- Pear and Ginger Muffins, from Nigella Lawson via The New York Times
Anyone else have a favorite pear muffin recipe?