If you have an apple muffin recipe, you could substitute pears for a twist. We also think dried pears would be good in these Peach and Spice Tea Muffins (using dried peaches) from our archives.
Here are a few recipes we rounded up:
- Pear and Granola Whole Wheat Muffins, from Bon Appétit
- Gingerbread Pear Muffins (with chocolate- mmm), from Better Homes & Gardens
- Pear and Granola Muffins, from Everyday Food
- Pear Ginger Muffins, from Coconut & Lime
- Pear and Ginger Muffins, from Nigella Lawson via The New York Times
Anyone else have a favorite pear muffin recipe?