1. On Hamburgers and Hot Dogs - We love using BBQ sauce as a condiment just like ketchup! It's fantastic with meats on or off the grill, and even adds some variety to grilled vegetables.
2. As a Dipping Sauce - Try dipping baked sweet potato fries in barbecue sauce and we promise you won't be disappointed.
3. Instead of Tomato Sauce on Pizza - We started doing this one week when we realized we were out of tomato sauce and figured using BBQ sauce instead was worth a try. Turns out, it's great! We actually like a mix of BBQ sauce and tomato sauce the best.
4. In Mac n' Cheese - A spoonful of barbecue sauce adds just the barest hint of smoky sweetness to a bowl of mac n' cheese - or any other pasta dish, for that matter!
5. With Beans - To spiff up a quick meal like beans on toast or beans with rice, we like to add a little BBQ sauce to the simmering beans. It adds flavor and turns a very basic meal into a great one.
What other ways do you use barbecue sauce in your daily cooking?