Are you still looking for some party foods for this weekend's big game? Or maybe you're ignoring the game completely and spending time reading books instead. Either way, how about a weekend snack? We found a few goodies over at Martha's site, and here they are for your snacking enjoyment. Read on for rice pudding balls, red pepper triangles, and homemade potato chips.
• Potato Chips with Malt Vinegar - We've been thinking about making our homemade potato chips ever since we got that mandoline.
• Red Pepper Triangles with Italian Relish - A healthy, colorful, and tasty finger food.
• Panko-Crusted Chicken Bites with Apricot-Mustard Sauce - Little bites of crispy, crunchy protein with a tangy sweet sauce.
• Hazelnut and Turkey-Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms - What a beautiful update for the tired old stuffed mushroom.
• Rice Pudding Balls - A great twist on arancini, fried risotto balls. You can use our lemon rice pudding; it's definitely thick enough.
Related: Gallery: Holiday Appetizers from The Kitchn
(Images: Martha Stewart)