You've either found this post because you join me in a dislike of the creamy white stuff, or you are in horror that someone could want potato salad without mayo. Yes, it can be done! Mayonnaise and I have been lifelong foes and I only recently learned the virtues of mayo-free potato salad, a side dish I've avoided since birth. No longer! Read on for 6 great recipes.
Warm potatoes have a brilliant way of soaking up flavors, and just the right amount of olive oil, greek yogurt, or other binding agents work perfectly to turn them into a crave-worthy dish. Try these out or share your favorite recipe below!
• Olive and Parsley Potato Salad
• Tomato & Mozzarella Potato Salad with Lemon-Buttermilk Dressing
• Chewy & Crispy: Oversized Potato Salad
• Warm Potato Salad with Cilantro & Toasted Cumin
• Red Potato Salad with Scallions & Radishes
• Miso Potato Salad with Yellow Wax Beans
Related: 10 Takes on Potato Salad
(Images: Faith Durand)