We get it. Whether for the Thanksgiving table or for comforting weeknight meals this fall, we've found a few potato recipes that will satisfy any craving, but add a little something new and unexpected to the spread. From a simple recipe for Hasselback potatoes (sliced and seasoned potatoes) to a rustic fried potato recipe using mustard and bacon, we think these are reason enough to put away the potato masher. At least for a few weeks.
• Hasselback Potatoes - Everybody Loves Sandwiches
• Creamy Potato Leek Casserole - Foodjimoto
• Pan-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Pancetta - Food and Wine
• Crushed Heirloom Potatoes - Bon Appetit
• German-Style Fried Potatoes - Epicurious
(Image: Jeannette Ordas from Everybody Loves Sandwiches)