Roasted Radicchio with Blackberry Vinaigrette, Linguine with Kalamata Olive Pesto, and Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes with Concord Grape Compote from The Jewels of New York, here are a few more elegant black recipes I'm dying to make:
- Black Tahini Hummus from Mighty Foods.
- Black Lentil Snobby Joes at the Happy Foody, from The Post-Punk Kitchen. Okay, maybe a sloppy joe can never exactly be elegant, but these come close.
- Concord Grape Focaccia from The Smitten Kitchen.
- Black Sesame Cupcakes with Almond Icing from Tom Eats, Jen Cooks.
- Chile Blackberry Syrup from 101 Cookbooks — in a cocktail, of course!