Happy Saturday, friends! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a look at 25 condiments that could push sriracha out of the hot-new condiment spot, a tour of sweet, family-friendly kitchen in Atlanta, a recipe for a clean-out-the-fridge airplane salad, and our favorite backpack snacks for traveling. Enjoy!
15. Sweet Travel Snack: Raw Peanut Butter Bites Sweetened with Dates
14. Lunch Recipe: Couscous Salad with Cucumber, Red Onions, and Herbs
13. Look! Brand New Blue Ball Canning Jars
12. My Travel Snack: Asian Dumplings
11. The New Sriracha? 25 Condiments That Could Be the Next Must-Have Thing
10. Why Chickpeas Are the Perfect Travel Snack: And 8 Recipes to Try!