Here are some of our favorites beers with lunch:
• Sam Adams Boston Lager (4.9% ABV) - This is just a solid, well-balanced amber ale. We find it refreshing and enjoyable to drink.
• Wyder's Dry Pear Cider (4.5% ABV) - Crisp and light with a nice boost of effervescence. Great with salads and roast chicken dishes.
• New Belgium Brewing Blue Paddle Pilsner (4.8% ABV) - Subtly sweet with toasted grain flavors and a spritz of lemon. (We also like their Fat Tire Ale, but it jumps up to 5.2% ABV)
• Victory Lager (4.8% ABV) - Nicely malty with a good dose of spicy and citrus hops.
• Left Hand Brewing Sawtooth Ale (4.5% ABV) - Awesome beer for sitting on the patio. Great balance of nutty caramel malts and herbal-floral hops.
What are some of your favorite lower-alcohol beers to sip with lunch?