During the winter, I keep blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries stocked in my freezer. These three seem to be the most versatile for my cooking, and I use them interchangeably in recipes.
• Tangy Raspberry Fool from Martha Stewart
• Frozen Orange and Mango Smoothie from BBC Good Food
• Marbled Lemon Blueberry Butter Cake from Leite's Culinaria
• Raspberry Oatmeal Scones from A Cozy Kitchen
• Sweet Cherry Cobbler from Gourmet
• Strawberry Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compote from Epicurious
• Buttermilk Berry Muffins from Joy of Baking
• Frozen Fruit and Yogurt Roll-Ups from Tidy Mom
What are your favorite mid-winter recipes with frozen fruit?