Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Belmar, NJ
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- My kitchen is the perfect mix of vintage and modern with attention to details that make it so unique. I tried to capture the aesthetic of beach living, history of the house, and modern appliances to support my husband's serious cooking addiction. I've also worked hard to incorporate a chandelier my grandfather brought back from Spain in WW2 along with a sofa to hang out on.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The hardest detail was trying to find the right reclaimed ceiling beams to fit the space. Who knew how hard this would be!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- My favorite meal is anything my husband makes! He works so hard on every detail, growing his own herbs and vegetables in our garden, canning his own jams or pickles, grinding his own meat, and even catching the fish out of the ocean. You name it, he will handcraft every ingredient.
See all entries