In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Michael Pollan updates his "food rules". Plus, the miracle of iodine, and the rise of restaurant composting.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Farm-to-table is fine, but what comes next? - AP
• The miracle of iodine - Global Post
• Irradiated Lobsters in Irish Sea Point to Safe Sushi - Bloomberg
• Ugandan Food Protests Grow Violent - New York Times
• That kitchen grease isn't sliding through sewers - MSNBC
• Michael Pollan picks 3 new food rules - Slow Food USA
• Wine for "mommy" sets off trademark fight - Reuters
• Coming soon: Fido to Go, a food truck for dogs - Time Out Chicago
• Shrimpers to catch customers through online market - Marketplace
• Celebrity Chef Lidia Bastianich's Empire of Eats - CNBC
(Image: Food News Journal)