1. Jam Straws from O Magazine - Puff pastry straws with a smattering of jam baked into the fold are such great idea!
2. Honey, Pistachio, and Rum Palmiers from Pro Bono Baker - These just sound too delicious for words.
3. Miniature Camembert Walnut Pastries from Epicurious - This is the perfect example of a quick, elegant appetizer using just a few simple ingredients.
4. Savory Pumpkin Puffs from Martha Stewart - Tasty (and adorable!) little sandwiches of puff pastry and cheese.
5. Plum Puff Dumplings from Food & Wine - Any fruit baked into a little nest of puff pastry is a winner in our book!
Which one to make? We recommend all five!
What are your favorite quick nibbles made with puff pastry?