Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- My kitchen is very bright hence it feels spacious even though it is not very big. It has a lot of storage space without looking like a part of a warehouse.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We live in a rental townhouse and like most rentals the wall and cabinet colors were very safely chosen (in our case all white) I wanted to break the boring hospital lab look with a high contrast art piece which would constitute a focal point. I found a very urban marimekko fabric and used it as a wall paper. But the garbage can needed to go in front of this fabric wall (there was no other space). To protect the fabric I found a heavy duty film and attached it over the fabric. Everyone who visits our kitchen thinks that it is a part of the kitchen. I am lucky that I was able to find good materials and tools to apply it and very proud of the professional look!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Mushroom truffle risotto of course!
See all entries