Blogger: Jill Slater
Started at The Kitchn: 2009
Jill Slater is another Apartment Therapy veteran who crossed over to The Kitchn. Jill lives in New York City, and she shares a weekly Kitchen Tour. We love Jill's kitchen tours; she has a knack for finding interesting kitchens and cooks, and peeking inside very cool spaces. Read on for a bit more about Jill, and to see a few favorite tours from this past year! A FEW QUESTIONS FOR JILL
- What’s your favorite kitchen tool?
Immersion blender, hands down!
- What’s your secret indulgence in the kitchen?
Hmmm, eating one square per day of the pound milk chocolate bar from Trader Joe's. Or did you mean a cooking indulgence? If so, really serious harvest olive oil imported by and for Di Palo's in Little Italy.
- What’s your favorite quote on food, cooking, or eating?
"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." - Michael Pollan
A FEW POSTS BY JILL
• Kitchen Tour: An Ultra-Sleek, Ultra-Micro Kitchen
• Kitchen Tour: Bob and Cortney of Sixx Design Serve Nine
• Kitchen Tour: John and Jason's Color Infused Kitchen
• Kitchen Tour: Laura and Chris's Brownstone with a Twist
• Kitchen Tour: Sharon Fashions a Cooking Oasis
MORE POSTS BY JILL
• See all of Jill's posts at The Kitchn
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Images: as credited in above links)