- Edinburgh UK
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Simple, practical palette of white, stainless steel, birch ply and pine. The storage 'clutter' is mainly concentrated on one wall to contrast with the plain expanses elsewhere.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The kitchen was relocated from the back of the flat to the front to obtain south facing light and be better positioned next to the living room. This meant knocking a boxroom (large closet) and study together to form one room. The 'before' photo is the original kitchen.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
Small Cool Kitchens